SCDOC Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a question to drop down to the answer.
- 1. Mailing Address
- 2. Can I mail a care package to an inmate?
- 3. How do I place money on an inmate’s account?
- 4. How do I sign up for a visit?
- 5. I am interested in a job as a corrections officer, what do I need to do?
- 6. I have a question that isn’t listed, how do I contact the jail?
- Mailing Address
We do not accept any mail for inmates without prior approval, For inquiries the mailing address is:
Strafford County HOC
266 County Farm Rd
Dover, NH 03820
You may email inmates through the Connect Network.They will be able to send a response to your email.
- Can I mail a care package to an inmate?
We have partnered with Keefe Commissary Network to offer Securepaks.
This change allows you to send select items directly to inmates.
- How do I place money on an inmate’s account?
You may do it in person, through the cash kiosk in the Bail/Release Lobby, through a money order mailed to the facility or with a credit card on line through www.connectnetwork.com; a fee will be charged for the cash kiosk or an on line deposit. Money orders should be made payable to Strafford County Commissary with the inmate’s name in the ‘Memo’ section.
- How do I sign up for a visit?
- Video visits are available through the inmate tablets; limited in-person visitation is also available.
- I am interested in a job as a corrections officer, what do I need to do?
- For a complete list of job requirements and to download an application, click here. You may also pick up an application at the Reception desk between 8 AM and 7PM.
- I have a question that isn’t listed, how do I contact the jail?
- You may call the jail 24 hours a day at (603)742-3310 or email the facility by clicking here.