PUBLIC NOTICE AND AGENDA
STRAFFORD COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
CAFÉ CONFERENCE ROOM, 259 COUNTY FARM ROAD, DOVER, NH 03820
FRIDAY, MAY 21, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/95737782207?pwd=ZzdSdU1IcTR2SkhMb3dQNXZFU0dGQT09
Meeting ID: 957 3778 2207 Passcode: 760788
One tap mobile +13017158592,,95737782207#,,,,*760788# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
HELPLINE: Call 603-516-7100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues accessing the meeting. If the public is unable to access the meeting, it will be adjourned. Due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive order 2020-04, the Commissioners are authorized to meet electronically. Please note there is no physical location to observe and listen contemporaneously to the meeting. In accordance with the Governor’s Emergency Order, this is to confirm that this is a public meeting and we are providing public access via Zoom and telephone, with additional access possibilities by video or other electronic means. The public is encouraged to access the meeting remotely via the ZOOM access number noted above and time will be made available to receive public input. Instructions and meeting documents are available for review on the County Website at https://co.strafford.nh.us. The public can submit comments or concerns via phone to 603-516-7100 or via email to email@example.com, or via mail to Strafford County Commissioners, 259 County Farm Rd., Suite 204, Dover, NH 03820, or written comments may be dropped off at the County Courthouse Security Desk. Meeting documents are available for review on the County Website, https://co.strafford.nh.us or by calling 603-516-7100. All votes that are taken during the meeting shall be done by roll call vote.
1. Reading of the Governor’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04 Script
2. Approve Minutes of April 29, 2021 and May 6, 2021
3. Bid Waiver Request for Purchase of Four (4) Panasonic MDTs and Mounting Assemblies for $15,381.64
4. Authorization for Purchase of a Replacement sUAS (drone) with a Matrice 300 RTK with Accessories for $29,548.00
5. Approve 2nd Round of Tax Anticipation Note Borrowing of up to $14,900,000 for 2021
6. Upcoming Events
7. Old and New Business
8. Questions and Comments from the Public Related to this Agenda
9. Non-Public Session for the Purpose of Discussing Personnel Issue(s) Pursuant to RSA 91-A:3, II(a)
10. Return to Public Session
11. Motion to Seal Non-Public Session Minutes
12. Recess to Attend the Delegation Executive Committee Meeting at 1:00 p.m.