PUBLIC NOTICE AND AGENDA
STRAFFORD COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
commissioners’ conference room
259 County Farm Road, Suite 204, Dover, NH 03820
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2021, 9:00 a.m.
Meeting ID: 977 9954 2666, Passcode: 847008
One tap mobile +19292056099,,97799542666#,,,,*847008# US (New York)
HELPLINE: Call 603-516-7100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues accessing the meeting.
If the public is unable to access the meeting, it will be adjourned.
Due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus crisis and in accordance with Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #12 pursuant to Executive order 2020-04, the Executive Committee is authorized to meet electronically. Please note there is no physical location to observe and listen contemporaneously to the meeting. In accordance with the Governor’s Emergency Order, this is to confirm that this is a public meeting and we are providing public access via Zoom and telephone, with additional access possibilities by video or other electronic means. The public is encouraged to access the meeting remotely via the ZOOM access number noted above and time will be made available to receive public input. Instructions and meeting documents are available for review on the County Website at https://co.strafford.nh.us. The public can submit comments or concerns via phone to 603-516-7100 or via email to email@example.com, or via mail to Strafford County Executive Committee, 259 County Farm Rd., Suite 204, Dover, NH 03820, or written comments may be dropped off at the County Courthouse Security Desk. Meeting documents are available for review on the County Website, https://co.strafford.nh.us or by calling 603-516-7100. All votes that are taken during the meeting shall be done by roll call vote.
- Non-Public Session for Consideration of Legal Advice Provided by Legal Counsel Pursuant to RSA 91-A:3, II (l)
- Return to Public Session
3. Motion to Seal Non-Public Session Minutes
- Approve Minutes of December 31, 2020 and January 6, 2021 Meetings
- Table Minutes of January 14, and 28, 2021
- Accept funds and enter into a contract agreement with DDHS for the Long-Term Care Facility COVID-19 Testing Program
- Update on COVID-19
8. Upcoming Events
9. Old and New Business
- Questions and Comments from the Public Related to this Agenda
11. Non-Public Session for the Purpose of Discussing Personnel Issue(s) Pursuant to RSA 91-A:3, II(a)
12. Return to Public Session
13. Motion to Seal Non-Public Session Minutes