Request for Bids to Purchase
In-House Bid Process
Due: Thursday June 13, 2019, 9:00 a.m
The Strafford County Commissioners are accepting sealed bids for the following item(s):
For Sale: Wood Dump Trailer
Strafford County is accepting sealed bids for the purchase of a 2012 P.J. DT 102 used wood trailer from the County’s Community Work Program. The trailer was primarily used to haul cord wood; below is a list of KNOWN issues/problems that will need repair before the vehicle can be used.
- •Broken Hydraulic Tank
- •Severe Frame & Body Rust
- •Dented Hydraulic Box
- •Broken/Missing Trail Lights
This trailer is being sold AS IS and all bid amounts are binding. No refunds after purchase. Specifications are available by contacting Troy Chabot @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-5180.
The Strafford County Commissioners reserve the right to reject any and all bids, to award the bid to other than the highest bidder if deemed “bid most advantageous to the County” and to waive any defects in bids.
All bids must be in a sealed envelope cleared marked Wood Trailer Bid and be received by the Strafford County Commissioner’s Office, 259 County Farm Road, Suite 204, Dover, NH 03820 by Thursday June 13, 2019, 9:00 a.m. THIS IS A SEALED BID PROCESS, E-MAIL AND/OR FAX BIDS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED.
Used Strafford County Dump Trailer Specifications
- 2012 P.J. DT 102 used wood trailer
- Date of pick up must be specified at time of bid
- Size: 10’ x 5’ x 18”
- Capacity: 128 Cubic feet with wood sides
- 9,900 lbs. gross vehicle weight rating (G.V.W.R.)
- Dual axle
- Barn Style Swinging Doors
- Stake pockets and 4 D-welded rings
- All DOT required items – lights, chains – for road use
- Commercial grade