NOTICE OF BUILDING CLOSURE
EFFECTIVE TUESDAY, MARCH 17, 2020
Effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020, the Strafford County Courthouse will be closed to the public, with the following exceptions:
- Individuals who need to do business with Circuit and Superior Court clerk’s offices;
- Individuals involved in court hearings permitted by the New Hampshire Supreme Court Order dated March 16, 2020; and
- Individuals with pre-approved business with County or State personnel.
For those entering the Courthouse, a brief survey will be conducted to ensure the health and safety of yourself and personnel.
All essential State and County personnel will be allowed into the building to conduct business. Please be supportive and patient as we work together to fight this pandemic and keep our personnel safe. We thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.
Based on the potential devastating effects of the Coronavirus (Covid-19), we are taking all steps suggested by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to deter the disease’s progress. Strafford County’s Team has been working diligently and the closure of the Courthouse was determined the best course of action to continue to protect staff from the likely spread of the Corona virus (Covid-19).
Raymond F. Bower
Raymond F. Bower
- Hits: 12223
Strafford County Visitation Center
130 Central Avenue
Dover, NH 03820
Ph. 603.516.HOPE (4673)
- Hits: 3734
- Hits: 5961
- The fundamental belief in the presumption of innocence
- The interaction between people should be direct, honest, ethical, open minded, consistent, individualized and equitable.
- We believe in the balancing concern for community safety, concern for victims and meeting the needs of the offender.
- We believe in team work and strive to utilize each team members unique talents, while continuing to improve our individual skills
- We will continually evaluate services to ensure effectiveness and responsiveness to the needs of victims, offenders and the community
- Non Violent Offenses
- No Criminal Record
- Violations on motor vehicle records are ok
- One class B misdemeanor can be received
- Jail tour with an essay explaining their experience
- Community Service
- LADC Evaluation
- Anger Management
- Drug Testing
- Any other provision agreed upon by the Prosecutor and Defense attorneys.
- Hits: 3315
Child Support Pilot Program
Partnership of SCCCP and DCSS
- Hits: 5672